I’m writing end-of-the-year posts for some years now. New year, new beginning, a chance to start over and time to take a look at the last 12 months of your life.
What should I write…
Well, I’m going to keep it simple and make a list of things I learned in 2017:
- Have patience (I have little to minimum control over things and life, after all).
- Between black and white, there’s a whole range of all the colors and shades (this one goes for everything, from relationships to situations, etc, etc).
- Life is extremely short (so, I owe it to myself to live it in the best possible way).
- Becoming real friends with myself (for real, accepting who I am, love myself, working out the shady things, feeling comfortable inside my own skin).
- Everything is practically temporary (everything has a beginning, and an end, and nothing/no one is forever).
Five things, that in the eye, don’t seem a lot for a year, but to reach a point where I can write them down, have tons of experiences, thoughts and feelings before them. Five things that basically sum up a new way/philosophy of living for me.
So, my list for 2018, won’t be about resolutions, but about goals…!
So long, 2017!