[I haven’t always been treated in the best way possible by others. I have been in an emotionally abusive relationship in the past, I have let people treat me as it suited them sometimes. And I’m changing all that. I’m in the process of doing it, have done some great progress so far…!]
And I’m living this small manifesto here:
- Let go of people. We change, we learn and someone may not be the best match for us anymore. If you feel like something doesn’t feel good, maybe it’s time for change.
- Change is our friend, your friend. Yes, change makes us feel uncomfortable sometimes, but it brings new things that chances are, they’re gonna be better than the ones in our past.
- Nothing happens inside your comfort zone. Well, I know it’s fucking scary sometimes, when you have to make that step to get outside your comfort zone. But pieces of magic live there!
- Find people that bring the best out of you, that calm and excite you in the right ways. Find people that make you feel comfortable, and people that never make you feel bad for being yourself! And be honest and your true self with them. And show them your love. And keep them in your life.
- Have people in your life that you can truly connect with.
- Have an open mind; for everything. But also have your limits and protect them if necessary. Find your balance.
- Remember how an honest conversation with another person can open your heart and your mind.
- Try to let go of the control. Or relax about controlling yourself, things, life, others. Sorry, there are extremely few things you can actually control.
- That face, that human that’s looking straight back at you from the mirror, smile to her/him. And love her/him till death do you part.
- And have fun in the meantime!