This one is for all of you out there that know how anxiety and its disorders feel like.
For all of you out there, that are like me. There are things that we should hear more often, and that’s what this post is all about!
- It’s hard. Eveyday is hard. Some days more than others. And no matter how easy you make it seem to the outsiders, it’s hard.
- You’re amazing just for keeping up and keep going with this heavy weight inside your mind!
- You feel broken sometimes. It’s ok, you’re fine, after all, who isn’t broken (even a bit)?!
- Definitely you have thought that you’re some kind of problematic human being, even some kind of monster. You’re not, you’re just a human being, and not everyone could handle things in such a great way!
- Keep going. Always. It’s worth it.
- Those days that you want the world to stop? Pause, take your time. Relax, eat your favorite food, do nothing if you need to, do whatever it’s good for you. But, never go against your own self, it’s just a bad day. It’s fine, everything and everyone will be there after your short break and better days are going to come!
- You know you’re a fighter that is surviving his/her own mind, right? How amazingly courageous is that?!
- You feel fragile, because you are and there’s nothing wrong with that.
- I know how it feels, we are many, many, many out there. We know. We feel. And we keep going!